Free Save Apple Music and Playlists to MP3/FLAC
How to convert Apple Music to MP3 or other plain formats? This guide will offer you the best way to download music from Apple Music or even from other streaming music apps to MP3 or FLAC songs, including Spotify, Amazon Music, Line Music, Tidal, Deezer, YouTube Music, etc. The conversion of Apple Music will no longer be an arduous task after going through this post. In the end, you can freely enjoy Apple Music on any MP3 player or other portable device.
Q: I need to download Apple Music for real right now. I paid for all downloaded songs on Apple Music, now I need to end the subscription. But I could not even move them to other places because the Digital Right Management restriction on Apple part. How could I keep my downloaded music from Apple Music after my trial runs out?
A: Apple Music provides streaming music services among all iOS users with more than 100 million songs. You could only enjoy Apple songs with Apple Music subscription. Here in this article we want to offer an easy way to rip music from Apple Music and save them to MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, AIFF songs. Soon after, you can keep all downloaded Apple songs forever without restriction.
🐠 Steps to Save Apple Music to MP3 or FLAC
As an all-in-one music recorder, AudiCable Audio Recorder can provide multiple platforms downloading. Almost all music sources are supported on AudiCable, which means you have more options when listening to music. It's a perfect solution for all music fans. Just have a free download then check the detailed steps to rip Apple Music in MP3 format and keep all downloaded Apple songs playable after canceling subscription.
- Fully support for kinds of streaming music apps.
- Add customized music source manually.
- Save music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC.
- Retain ID3 tags after conversion.
- Keep Hi-Fi audio quality.
- Free updates & technical support.
Step 1: Install AudiCable Audio Recorder
Download and install this AudiCable Audio Recorder for free. Then start this program. You will find multiple music platforms on the main interface. But we need to set up output parameters before any further operations when the first time running this app.
Step 2: Set up the output parameters
On the top right of AudiCable, click the "setting icon" . Then you are able to set up output format, output quality and output path. Generally, we choose to save music in MP3 format. And for Hi-Fi conversion, you can choose to save music to 320kbps.
- Output Format: MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF
- Output Quality: 128kbps, 192kbps, 256kbps, 320kbps
Step 3: Log in Apple Music
Navigate to Apple Music on the main interface of AudiCable to initiate the built-in Apple Music app. Log in with your Apple Music account. Any kind of plan is feasible. But you still need a subscription. Because all songs on Apple Music could not be played completely without any subscription. But with AudiCable, you don't need to renew the subscription and own all Apple songs for good.
Step 4: Download Apple Music as MP3/FLAC songs
On the Apple Music, you can find a songs you like then play. If you want to record all songs you like at once, just add all songs to a music playlist. Then play all songs from the first one to the last orderly. Meanwhile, AudiCable will record all songs from that playlist without any other operation. You are free to do any other jobs during the process.
Step 5: Move downloaded songs to a portable device
All downloaded songs are listed on AudiCable. Move to any songs and click the "file icon" to open the output folder quickly. Then just connect your portable device to computer and move songs to it.
- Move to Android device ➜ Connect Android phone to computer, then open its internal storage disk and move songs to a music folder on it. Then get your Android phone and open any music player, scan songs from local space. All songs will be detected and you are free to enjoy music on your Android device.
- Move to iOS device ➜ We can import music to iOS device via iTunes or or a free version Syncios Mobile Manager. Try both of them and find a solution you prefer.
- Import music via iTunes: Open iTunes on the computer, then go to File > Add File to Library/Add Folder to Library. Import music to iTunes Library. After that connect your iOS device to computer. Click Account to login with your Apple ID. Then click the "device icon" on the left side. Choose Music on the left side bar and tick off Sync Music then on the lower right, click Sync. Now you can open Apple Music on your iOS device with the same Apple account. All songs are available on your Apple Music on iPhone. But note that all songs on your iOS device will be overwriting after that.
- Input music via Syncios Mobile Manager : Open Syncios then choose Mobile Manager to start on the main interface. Connect your iOS device to computer via USB connection. Then go to Music and just click Add to import music from the computer to a playlist on your iPhone directly without any data overwriting.
- All these methods are for personal or educational use only.
- You should not use this tool to private or distribute music.
After reading this article, you should get a perfect way to keep Apple Music in MP3 or FLAC formats and make it easier to transfer real downloaded Apple songs to any portable device. If you find this guide is useful, please share it with people around you.