Free Download Deezer Music to MP3/FLAC
“I'm a Deezer Premium user. I've downloaded some music from deezer to my phone, can I share them with my friends or move them to another device?”
If you want to listen to music on Deezer, you need to be a premium user. Otherwise, you can not listen to full length of tracks on Deezer. And once the premium subscription is expired, then all downloaded songs are not accessible. If you want to listen to songs from Deezer offline without the Deezer app or paid subscription, you have come to the right place. In this article, I will show you a best way to download Deezer music to MP3 or FLAC songs.
Of course, you need a tool to rip music from Deezer. There is no official way that allows you to save Deezer music to MP3 or FLAC songs. A time-limited free AudiCable Audio Recorder is your best choice. Check why this app is most useful below:
AudiCable Audio Recorder
- Download music from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line, Deezer, YouTube, Pandora and etc.
- Record and save premium music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF.
- Fully support for kinds of streaming music apps.
- Keep Hi-Fi audio quality after conversion.
- Free updates & technical support.
Step by Step Guide:
It's really easy to convert Deezer music as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF songs AudiCable Audio Recorder. Let's just start right now!
Step 1: Install AudiCable Audio Recorder
All steps start from an installation. When you are done with the installation of this AudiCable Audio Recorder, you can start your journey. No ads will infect your computer. It's a 100% safe app.
Step 2: Customize the output settings of Deezer songs
Generally, we will set up output format ( MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF), output quality (128kbps, 192kbps, 256kbps, 320kbps) and output path in advance. Go to "setting icon" on the top right, and click it. Soon after, you will see a setting window. Make a selection, then move to the next step.
Step 3: Start Deezer and log in
Start Deezer on the start-up interface on AudiCable. Then you need to log in. If you are an old user of Deezer, you will know you could not play a full length music unless you make a subcription on Deezer. If you own AudiCable now, you don't need to subscribe again and again. Just subscribe the cheapest plan, then download all songs you need. Otherwise, go to Spotify on the main interface of AudiCable. It works with a free account.
Step 4: Download Deezer songs as MP3 or FLAC songs
Search a song via key words. Or just browse for a music album and start playing. Simultaneously, AudiCable is recording the playing song. It will not be disturbed by any other sounds from your computer or external environment. It only records sound from the playing song.
- If you need to mute the sound when recording in case you need to work or something, just go to the upper right on AudiCable, there is a "sound" icon. Tap it to switch the playing song to mute . Then you can focus on your work without disturbance.
- Meanwhile, you may need to learn the function of another icon on AudiCable. Left next to the sound icon, you will find a "record setting" icon . It allows you to choose to Automatically split when the silence is more than (number) milliseconds or Do not split to keep the silence.
Step 5: Permanently own Deezer music
After all downloading, Deezer music will be saves as MP3 songs or FLAC songs according to the output settings above. More tips here, you can move to any song and tap the "tag icon" to edit tag information of that song. Or tap the "file icon" to open the output folder quickly.
- All these methods are for personal or educational use only.
- You should not use this tool to private or distribute music.
That's all steps of downloading music from Deezer. AudiCable works great if you need to enjoy streaming music for free permanently. Now you can start your music streaming without waste of money. If you find this guide is useful, please share it with people around you.
- Burn Spotify Music to CD (2021)
- Transfer Deezer Music to a USB Drive
- Play Deezer Music Offline in the Car
- Download Deezer Music as Lossless FLAC Songs for Playback
- Stream Apple Music on PS5/PS4
- Download Amazon Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- Download Pandora Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2 Ways to Download YouTube Music to MP3
- 2 Ways to Download SoundCloud Music to MP3
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie on iPhone/iPad
Important Notes: AudiCable strictly complies with the US copyright regulations. We adopt a leading technology to record the unencrypted audio data outputted to the system sound device with the highest audio quality.