How to Download Deezer Music to MP3/FLAC - Offline Playback Forever
“I'm a Deezer Premium user. I've downloaded some music from Deezer to my phone, can I share them with my friends or move them to another device?”
If you want to listen to music on Deezer, you need to be a Premium user. Otherwise, you can not listen to the full length of tracks on Deezer. And once the Premium subscription is expired, then all downloaded songs are not accessible. If you want to listen to songs from Deezer offline without the Deezer app or paid subscription, you have come to the right place. In this article, I will show you the best way to download Deezer music to MP3 or FLAC songs.
Method 1. Download Deezer Music to MP3/FLAC
Of course, you need a tool to rip music from Deezer. There is no official way that allows you to save Deezer music to MP3 or FLAC songs. A professional AudiCable Audio Recorder is your best choice. Check why this app is most useful below:
AudiCable Audio Recorder
- Download music from Deezer, Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line Music, YouTube Music, Pandora, etc.
- Record and save Deezer music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC at 10x speed.
- Fully support for kinds of streaming music apps.
- Keep Deezer Hi-Fi quality after conversion.
- Free updates & technical support.
Step by Step Guide:
It's really easy to convert Deezer music as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC songs AudiCable Audio Recorder. Let's just start right now!
Step 1 Select Deezer as Output Music Source
Launch AudiCable program on your computer, and you'll find lots of popular streaming music services on the start-up interface. Click Deezer and sign in your account.
Step 2 Customize Output Settings
Click "Settings" in the bottom-left column, then pick "MP3". You're also able to choose Output Quality, Convert Speed and others.You can organise your music library by creating a new local folder to save the converted Deezer audio files.
Step 3 Add Deezer Music to AudiCable
Directly open a Deezer playlist, album, or artist on the web player, then tap "Click to add" button. Then you'll see a list of Deezer songs, tick the music and confirm "Add".
Step 4 Converting Deezer Playlist to MP3
Click the "Convert" button, AudiCable will start converting Tidal audio to your computer. The conversion process will be finished soon. If you want to stop the conversion, just click "Abort".
Step 5 Browse Conversion History
Once converted, tap "Converted" on the left tab, then click a "Folder" icon behind any song. You can find converted Deezer MP3 files as the local folder pops up.
Method 2. Convert Deezer Music to MP3/FLAC
When you want a faster speed to extract songs, albums, playlists from Deezer Music, Deezer Music Converter should be considered. Batch downloading multiple playlists from Deezer Music with Hi-Fi audio quality and ID3 tags makes this program more and more popular. Have a free trial then you will know why it's so popular.
Deezer Music Converter
- Download music, albums, playlists, podcasts from Deezer Music.
- Convert Deezer Music to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC.
- 10X conversion speed & retain ID3 tags.
- Multiple playlists can be downloaded in one click.
- No extra need to install the Deezer Music app.
- Free updates & technical support.
Step 1: Run Deezer Music Converter on Windows PC or Mac
Download and install the right version of Deezer Music Converter to your computer. On the primary interface, tap on the "Open Deezer Web Player" button. Then log in to Deezer Music with your account.
Step 2: Change the output settings
More options are provided when referring to output parameters. Click the "setting", you will see these options. You can choose to adjust the output format, bit rate, sample rate, output folder, and more settings. When you want to download Deezer Music to MP3 songs, change the output format to "MP3".
Step 3: Select Deezer songs to convert in batches
You just need to open a favorite playlist or album, then hit on the "Add" button. Then click "Convert Now after the selection of desired Deezer songs.
Step 4: Check the downloaded Deezer songs
After successfully downloading songs from Deezer to the local folder in MP3 formats, you can use these downloaded Deezer songs freely. These songs are not restircted by Deezer Music anymore.
- All these methods are for personal or educational use only.
- You should not use this tool to private or distribute music.
That's all steps of downloading music from Deezer. Both AudiCable Audio Recorder and Deezer Music Converter work great if you need to enjoy streaming music for free permanently. Now you can start your music streaming without waste of money. If you find this guide is useful, please share it with people around you.
Try AudiCable Audio Recorder Win right now!
Try Deezer Music Converter Win & Mac right now!
- How to Download Gaana Music to MP3
- Free Download Pandora Songs to PC/Mac
- How to Download Songs from SoundCloud
- Transfer Deezer Music to a USB Drive
- Play Deezer Music Offline in the Car
- Download Deezer Music as Lossless FLAC Songs for Playback
- Stream Apple Music on PS5/PS4
- Download Amazon Music to MP3 for Offline Listening