Download Deezer Music to MP3/FLAC - Offline Playback Forever
“I'm a Deezer Premium user. I've downloaded some music from Deezer to my phone, can I share them with my friends or move them to another device?”
If you want to listen to music on Deezer, you need to be a premium user. Otherwise, you can not listen to the full length of tracks on Deezer. And once the premium subscription is expired, then all downloaded songs are not accessible. If you want to listen to songs from Deezer offline without the Deezer app or paid subscription, you have come to the right place. In this article, I will show you the best way to download Deezer music to MP3 or FLAC songs.
Method 1. Download Deezer Music to MP3/FLAC
Of course, you need a tool to rip music from Deezer. There is no official way that allows you to save Deezer music to MP3 or FLAC songs. A professional AudiCable Audio Recorder is your best choice. Check why this app is most useful below:
AudiCable Audio Recorder
- Download music from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line, Deezer, YouTube, Pandora, etc.
- Record and save streaming music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC.
- Fully support for kinds of streaming music apps.
- Keep original audio quality after conversion.
- Free updates & technical support.
Step by Step Guide:
It's really easy to convert Deezer music as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC songs AudiCable Audio Recorder. Let's just start right now!
Step 1: Install AudiCable Audio Recorder
All steps start from an installation. When you are done with the installation of this AudiCable Audio Recorder, you can start your journey. No ads will infect your computer. It's a 100% safe app.
Step 2: Customize the output settings of Deezer songs
Generally, we will set up output format ( MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF), output quality (128kbps, 192kbps, 256kbps, 320kbps) and output path in advance. Go to "setting icon" on the top right, and click it. Soon after, you will see a setting window. Make a selection, then move to the next step.
Step 3: Start Deezer and log in
Start Deezer on the start-up interface on AudiCable. Then you need to log in. If you are an old user of Deezer, you will know you could play a piece of full-length music unless you make a subscription to Deezer. If you own AudiCable now, you don't need to subscribe again and again. Just subscribe to the cheapest plan, then download all songs you need. Otherwise, go to Spotify on the main interface of AudiCable. It works with a free account.
Step 4: Download Deezer songs as MP3 or FLAC songs
Search a song via keywords. Or just browse for a music album and start playing. Simultaneously, AudiCable is recording the playing song. It will not be disturbed by any other sounds from your computer or external environment. It only records sound from the playing song.
- If you need to mute the sound when recording in case you need to work or something, just go to the upper right on AudiCable, there is a "sound" icon. Tap it to switch the playing song to mute . Then you can focus on your work without disturbance.
- Meanwhile, you may need to learn the function of another icon on AudiCable. Left next to the sound icon, you will find a "record setting" icon . It allows you to choose to Automatically split when the silence is more than (number) milliseconds or Do not split to keep the silence.
Step 5: Permanently own Deezer music
After all downloading, Deezer music will be saved as MP3 songs or FLAC songs according to the output settings above. More tips here, you can move to any song and tap the "tag icon" to edit the tag information of that song. Or tap the "file icon" to open the output folder quickly.
Method 2. Batch Convert Deezer Music to MP3/FLAC
When you want a faster speed to extract songs, albums, playlists from Deezer Music, Deezer Music Converter should be considered. Batch downloading multiple playlists from Deezer Music with Hi-Fi audio quality and ID3 tags makes this program more and more popular. Have a free trial then you will know why it's so popular.
Deezer Music Converter
- Download music, albums, playlists, podcasts from Deezer Music.
- Convert Deezer Music to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF/ALAC.
- 10X conversion speed & retain ID3 tags.
- Multiple playlists can be downloaded in one click.
- No extra need to install the Deezer Music app.
- Free updates & technical support.
Step 1: Run Deezer Music Converter on Windows PC or Mac
Download and install the right version of Deezer Music Converter to your computer. On the primary interface, tap on the "Open Deezer Web Player" button. Then log in to Deezer Music with your account.
Step 2: Change the output settings
More options are provided when referring to output parameters. Click the "setting" button in the top right, you will see these options. You can choose to adjust the output format, bit rate, sample rate, output folder, and more settings. When you want to download Deezer Music to MP3 songs, change the output format to "MP3".
Step 3: Select Deezer songs to convert in batches
Then you just need to open a favorite playlist or album, then hit on the "Add to list" button in the lower right. Click "Convert Now after the selection of desired Deezer songs.
Some users prefer to download several playlists at once. Click the "Save to list" to add the selected songs to the task list. Then open another playlist to repeat the same steps. In the upper right, click the "task list" icon. Here you will find all added songs from different playlists. Click "Convert" to perform a conversion.
Step 4: Check the downloaded Deezer songs
After successfully downloading songs from Deezer to the local folder in MP3 formats, you can use these downloaded Deezer songs freely. These songs are not restircted by Deezer Music anymore.
- All these methods are for personal or educational use only.
- You should not use this tool to private or distribute music.
That's all steps of downloading music from Deezer. Both AudiCable Audio Recorder and Deezer Music Converter work great if you need to enjoy streaming music for free permanently. Now you can start your music streaming without waste of money. If you find this guide is useful, please share it with people around you.
Try AudiCable Audio Recorder Win right now!
Try Deezer Music Converter Win & Mac right now!
- Burn Spotify Music to CD (2022)
- Transfer Deezer Music to a USB Drive
- Play Deezer Music Offline in the Car
- Download Deezer Music as Lossless FLAC Songs for Playback
- Stream Apple Music on PS5/PS4
- Download Amazon Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- Download Pandora Music to MP3 for Offline Listening
- 2 Ways to Download YouTube Music to MP3
- 2 Ways to Download SoundCloud Music to MP3
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie on iPhone/iPad