Transfer Deezer Music to a USB Drive
Deezer is a French online streaming music service. This music app has more than 14 million active users around the world since it's launched in 2007. Like Spotify, YouTube Music, Apple Music, Qobuz, Tidal, Napster, or other many other online music services, Deezer provides subscription plans for listening music. You need to pay a monthly fee for premium Deezer Music account. It's just for online listening. Songs from Deezer Music are protected by a special format. If you need to download songs from Deezer for playback or move them to any portable device, you need a professional solution from a music downloader. In this post, you can follow us to transfer your Deezer Music tracks to a USB flash drive and take your favorite songs with you anywhere you go.
Why an Audio Recorder is Needed?
Deezer Music can be played online with premium account easily. But if you need to transfer songs from Deezer to a phone, a music player or even a USB drive, you need download Deezer Music to plain format. And when the subscription of Deezer is expired, you could not enjoy online music service any more. You need to renewal the subscription again and again. Therefore, we need to find a helpful tool that is capable of downloading music offline. Then we can easily move the downloaded songs to a USB drive.
AudiCable Audio Recorder is acknowledged as an excellent recording tool globally. Music from Deezer, Spotify, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Tidal, Line, Pandora, YouTube Music and more online music sources are able to be downloaded as MP3 files with this all-in-one music recorder. If you are worried about switching music subscription later, this is the right program for you. All streaming music platforms are supported here.
Main features of AudiCable Audio Recorder:
- Download music from all kinds of streaming music sources.
- Download music with ID3 tags.
- Export songs with the original music quality.
- Download music as MP3/FLAC/AAC/WAV/AIFF format.
- Save songs from playlist one by one automatically.
- Not record other sounds from system or speakers.
How to Download Deezer Music to a USB drive?
To download Deezer Music tracks offline to a USB drive, just follow step by step guide below. Here is a best solution for you.
🎬 Transfer Deezer Music/Album/Playlist/Podcast to SD Card / USB Flash Drive
Step 1: Download AudiCable Audio Recorder and open it. Find Deezer Music on the main interface of AudiCable. Tap it to launch the built-in Deezer Music web player.
Step 2: On the Deezer Music, you need to log in with its account. Then navigate to any music album you need to download.
Step 3: Before downloading music, go to the upper right of AudiCable. Click the "setting button" to initiate the setting window where you can set the output format, output quality, output folder and other output parameters. Generally, we choose to save the downloaded songs as MP3 files. And we create a new folder for every playlist to be downloaded.
Step 4: Playing the song on Deezer Music. It starts downloading music you need. When it's completed, open the output folder to find the downloaded songs.
- When recording, you can click the "sound icon" on the upper right to mute the playing song. Then if you need to complete other tasks on the computer, you won’t be disturbed. AudiCable will record songs one by one from the playlist.
- If you need to edit audio, move to any downloaded song, there is "a pair of scissors" behind the song. Click the button to customize ringtones for your personal use.
- Click the "folder" button behind a downloaded song to quickly locate the output folder.
Step 5: Connect your USB drive to computer via a USB cable. When the USB drive is recognized, you can open it, then copy the downloaded Deezer songs to this USB drive. Now, you are able to enjoy the playback of Deezer Music anywhere and anytime.
Deezer is one of the most popular streaming music platforms in France these years. It has a particularly big user in Latin America, Brazil, Germany and so on. If you are one of the Deezer users, this article should be great helpful. If this post helps you in listening to Deezer music offline via a USB flash drive, please share people around you.
- Burn Spotify Music to CD (2022)
- Play Deezer Music Offline in the Car
- Download Deezer Music as Lossless FLAC Songs for Playback
- Stream Apple Music on PS5/PS4
- Offline Listen to Deezer Music without Premium on Android/iPhone/PC
- Offline Play Amazon Music on Apple Watch 6/5/4/3/SE
- Offline Play Spotify Music on Apple Watch 6/5/4/3/SE without Premium
- Customize Amazon Music as Ringtones on Android Phone/iPhone
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie on iPhone/iPad