AudiCable is a smart Audio Recorder, which enables you to record songs from a wide variety of streaming platforms, like Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music, Deezer, Line Music, YouTube Music, etc. straight from the soundcard.
Meanwhile, it can also keep Title, Artist, Album, Artwork and other track info to organize your music library. So far, Audicable can only support record Spotify songs with the metadata kept, and more streaming services are coming soon, please look forward to!
Download, install and launch AudiCable on your computer.
In the navigation, click the Music Streaming you want to record from, like Spotify. The music Web Player will pop up, please use your account to log in. When you start playing the songs on Spotify, AudiCable will be ready for recording at the same time. You can also refer to the detailed guide to learn how to use it step by step.
Run AudiCable on your computer, click on the Key icon to open the registration window, and then copy and paste the registration Email and Code you received into the window.
The registration information is case sensitive. So please do not add blank at the beginning or end of the code/email. And please make sure you've downloaded the correct program. Otherwise, please download the latest version of AudiCable for Windows from Download Center.
We provide three license plans to meet your requirements for the different usage times of AudiCable. The following will be the detailed info for these 3 plans:
1. There are 3 types of license plans for your choice (1 month/ 1 Year/ Lifetime). Which plan you select will determine how long you can use AudiCable with full features.
2. To ensure the service quality, the Automatic Renewal of the 1-Month & the 1-Year plan is enabled by default. But no worries, the service is optional and can be disabled at any time. If you would like to cancel your next subscription, please go to the email of your order receipt, where there is a link to cancel automatic renewal. For more details, please check AudiCable Subscription FAQs.
3. The Lifetime Plan is for lifelong use & upgrade. You will be charged only once.
4. Each license can be used on one computer only.
5. AudiCable commits a 100% money-back guarantee under accepted circumstances. Check our Refund Policy.
AudiCable now supports recording the music from popular music streaming services to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF format. AAC is the default output format.
1. Please make sure you are using the latest version of AudiCable. If not, please download the latest version from Download Center.
2. Please check whether there is an external audio device connected with your computer while recording. If so, please disconnect it (including Bluetooth). Then restart your computer and record again.
If the problem persists, please send all details of your problem to our support team at email@example.com, attached your Windows OS info as well as the log files of AudiCable.（Just find the menu button on the upper left corner and click on "Open Log File", and a window that contains the log file would pop up.) Please send all those log files to us.
If you have any other questions while using AudiCable for Windows, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org