How to Play Apple Music on MP3 Player
Can I directly put songs from Apple Music to MP3 player?
How to play Apple music on an MP3 player?
The MP3 player used to be a popular device to enjoy music. Even today, there are still a lot of music lovers who fancy playing music on an MP3 player. While as for Apple Music, since its launch in 2015, it has become one of the most popular music streaming giants, and to date, boasting at least 100 million songs in its library. Besides, another creeping trend is that an increasing Apple Music fans wonder if they can play Apple Music on an MP3 player.
The good thing is that if you subscribed Apple Music service, you can listen to Apple Music songs on an authorized iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Apple TV, Mac, HomePod, CarPlay, etc. However, the sad fact is that MP3 players are not included. What's worse, once your Apple Music membership is canceled, all Apple Music tracks (including those downloaded songs) become unplayable, let alone moving them to an MP3 player for offline playback. This is because all Apple Music tracks are encoded in protected AAC, M4P, ALAC, which is not supported by any MP3 player. In this case, how to play Apple Music on an MP3 player? Today, we will uncover a great solution to play Apple Music on MP3 player. Let's check out it!
- Part 1. Tool Required: AudiCable Audio Recorder
- Part 2. Tutorial on Playing Apple Music on MP3 Player
Part 1. Tool Required: AudiCable Apple Music to MP3 Recorder
Most Apple Music fans complain that they are limited to playing songs from Apple Music on some authorized devices, such as iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and not able to transfer Apple Music as MP3 format for playing on MP3 player. Luckily, a professional and powerful tool called AudiCable Audio Recorder comes to work you out. The tool is designed to help you record music from Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, and other music resources to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC formats with lossless quality. One of the outstanding points of AudiCable is to record your Apple music songs to unprotected formats that you use more often. Besides, you'll never lose your favorite playlists. With the help of this tool, you can easily download Apple Music as MP3 format, then transfer them to your MP3 player for playback.
Features of AudiCable Audio Recorder (Mac / Win)
- Download music from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, Pandora, SoundCloud and other music sources.
- Save streaming music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC.
- Support to add more music websites manually.
- No need to install extra music apps.
- Keep ID3 tags after recording.
- Keep original audio quality after conversion.
Part 2. Tutorial on Playing Apple Music on MP3 Player
Step 1: Download and Launch AudiCable Audio Recorder
Firstly, download and launch AudiCable Audio Recorder. Then, click the "Apple Music" icon from the mainface. After that, the log-in window of Apple Music will automatically pop up, please log in your Apple Music account.
Step 2: Adjust the Parameter Settings as MP3 Output Format
On the top-right corner of AudiCable, click on a "gear icon". From the pop-up setting window you need to choose "MP3" as the output format. Then close it to apply the changes.
Step 3: Start Recording Apple Music to MP3
Choose songs you want to download from Apple Music, then start playing. AudiCable will record Apple Music simultaneously. Meanwhile, songs will be converted to the formats you've chosen in the previous step.
Step 4: Get the Downloaded Apple Music MP3s on Your Computer
After recording, click the "Recorded" tap and then the "folder icon". Here you'll get Apple Music MP3s with lossless quality kept.
Step 5: Move Apple Music Songs to MP3 Player
1) Once all the steps above finished, connect your MP3 player to the computer via USB cable.
2) Open the MP3 player's folder on your computer.
3) Then copy and paste the converted Apple Music MP3 songs to the MP3 player's folder.
- All these methods are for personal or educational use only.
- You should not use this tool to distribute music or for business.
Now that all the steps are finished, you can put Apple Music on an MP3 player and then freely enjoy them. Don't forget that AudiCable can do a lot more than this. It can do the same trick to convert and transfer recorded files from Spotify, Amazon Music, Youtube Music, and so on to all devices without limitations. To keep up with the times, AudiCable software will provide free updates and technical support. Act now to have a try and you'll like it.
Note: You can only record a maximum of 10 songs in the free trial. Please unlock the free trial version by purchasing a license.
- Quick Guide to Download Apple Music Songs to AIFF
- Download and Transfer Apple Music Songs to Amazon Music
- Quick Guide to Burn Apple Music Songs onto a CD
- 9 Best Apple Music Converters of 2023 Reviews
- How to Transfer Apple Music Songs to USB Flash Drive
- How to Import Apple Music to iMovie on Mac/iPhone/iPad
- How to Download Apple Music Songs to PC
- Set STAY Justin Bieber as Ringtone on iPhone/Android
- Customize Amazon Music as Ringtones on Android Phone/iPhone