How to Move Apple Music Playlists to Spotify
Ready to switch from Apple Music to Spotify? Here’s how to keep your playlists intact during the move. When moving to a new PC or phone, many people are reluctant to switch music streaming services because of years of playlists. If you don't want to spend hours to figure out how to transfer playlists, you need to follow this article. A few steps will be taken to match up your music tracks and sync your playlists from Apple Music to Spotify. Go through all steps to get the solution right now.
To move music playlists from Apple Music to Spotify, it's impossible to achieve a direct transfer with official ways. Therefore you need a music tool to accomplish this task. Today we are going to share a music recorder that has an excellent reputation. This comprehensive music recorder not only supports Apple Music and Spotify, but also Amazon, Deezer, Tidal, Deezer, Pandora, YouTube and others. All online music sources can be added and be available on this music recorder - AudiCable Audio Recorder. With the help pf AudiCable, you can download all Apple Music to transferable music files and import them to Spotify easily. Get this tool installed on your computer. then we start all steps.
AudiCable Audio Recorder
- Fully support for kinds of streaming music apps, including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, Pandora, etc.
- Record and save streaming music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC.
- Keep ID3 tags and Premium audio quality after conversion.
- Free updates & technical support.
STEP 1: Launch AudiCable Audio Recorder
On your computer, download and install AudiCable Audio Recorder. And launch this program after the installation. To extract music, you are not required to install extra apps. But you need to install Spotify on your computer. Without Spotify app, you could not import local music to Spotify later. All music services are available via this AudiCable Audio Recorder directly.
STEP 2: Check Output Settings
On the top right, you can find a "setting button" that allows you to set output format, output quality and output path. Generally, we choose to save songs to MP3 formats. The MP3 file is compatible with almost all music players. If you want to save top-quality songs, set the output quality as 320kbps. Select a proper output folder and close the setting window to apply all changes.
STEP 3: Download Playlists from Apple Music
On the main interface of AudiCable, choose Apple Music option. Log in with your account. And choose any playlist, open it. Start playing the first song and set loop play. All songs will be recorded by AudiCable simultaneously in order. After all songs are downloaded we stop recording and start moving local music to Spotify.
STEP 4: Import Local Music to Spotify
Start Spotify App and log in with a free Spotify account. Go to the top menu on the left and choose Edit > Preferences. Scroll down then you can find Local Files. Turn on this option and tap Show songs from and tap ADD A SOURCE. You are allowed to choose a folder on the computer to import local music from. After all steps, your local music tracks will be displayed under the playlist called Local Files.
STEP 5: Add Songs to Desired Playlist
On the left side, tap +Creat Playlist to generate a new Spotify playlist named after Apple Music playlist. Go to Your Library and open the playlist Local Files, you can move to any song and right click to get more options. Choose Add to playlist and choose the newly added playlist. Then you can find all songs are moved from Apple Music to Spotify. And you can move downloaded Apple Music to any device and listen to them by using other music players offline.
Extra Tips - More Details About AudiCable
- Add Other Source: Input website URL and name to add more online music sources manually.
- Output Format: MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF
- Output Quality: 128kbps, 192kbps, 256kbps, 320kbps
- Sound iCon: Tap the "sound" icon to switch to mute when you need to work without any disturbance. AudiCable will record in background quietly.
- Record Setting: Tap the "record setting" icon to choose to Automatically split when the silence is more than (number) milliseconds. Otherwise, you can select Do not split to keep the silence.
- Tag iCon: Tap the "tag icon" behind any downloaded song to edit its ID3 tag information.
- Folder iCon: Tap the "file icon" behind any downloaded song to open the output folder quickly.
Disclaimer:All these methods are for personal or educational use only. You should not use this tool to private or distribute music.
AudiCable is always reliable for downloading music from almost all music sources. It provides the best way to truly download all kinds of online music to MP3 songs. You can freely move music playlists between different platforms with the help of this tool. Just do not hesitate and give it a shot!
- Why My Apple Music Won’t Download Songs? 10 Ways to Fix!
- Easy Guide to Transfer Tidal Songs to Apple Music
- How to Share and Download Songs/Playlists from Apple Music
- Three Ways to Listen to Apple Music Songs on Roku
- Quick Guide to Download Apple Music Songs to AIFF
- How to Transfer Apple Music Songs to USB Flash Drive
- How to Import Apple Music to iMovie on Mac/iPhone/iPad
- How to Download Apple Music Songs to PC
- How to Play Apple Music on MP3 Player