Transfer Samsung Spotify Playlists to Apple Music
Spotify owns the largest group of users, but iOS users, Apple Music provides better services as the iOS official music app. When using an Android phone, you may choose to listen to music by Spotify Music, but when switching to an iPhone or iPad, you need to consider how to move all Spotify music and playlists to Apple Music.
If you are an iPhone user who has upgraded from an old Samsung phone, then you've come to the right place. With the purpose of transferring Samsung Spotify playlists to Apple Music, this article offers a few detailed steps below. You can go through all steps and follow them to move music and playlists from Spotify to Apple Music easily.
📜 To-do List:
All songs from streaming music apps are protected by special formats. You are not allowed to listen to downloaded Spotify songs via Apple Music and vice versa. if you want to import music playlists from one music app to another, you need to download and convert all songs to normal formats firstly. Then you are able to move them to any device and listen to songs via any music player. No official solutions can work. Otherwise, less users will pay for subscriptions. With that thought, you need to:
- 📌 Prepare a Spotify free or premium account.
- 📌 Check Spotify playlists on Samsung phone.
- 📌 Download Spotify songs to transferable files.
- 📌 Import Music to iPhone and play via Apple Music.
👓 Tool Required:
To achieve the conversion from a special format to a plain format, you have to get help from a music converter or music recorder. To get a perfect result, AudiCable Audio Recorder is highly recommended. Check what AudiCable can do for you then start to transfer Spotify music playlists from a Samsung phone to iPhone.
- 💡 Compatible with various streaming music sources, including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line, Deezer, YouTube, Pandora and etc.
- 💡 Add customized music source manually.
- 💡 Save music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF.
- 💡 Retain ID3 tags after conversion.
- 💡 Keep Premium audio quality.
- 💡 No extra installations of music apps.
- 💡 Free updates & technical support.
💌 Steps to Transfer Spotify Playlists from Samsung to iPhone
Two parts will be introduced below. It takes few steps to transfer Spotify playlists to iPhone. We list all details in case any misunderstanding. You can go through all details and try steps later.
- Part 1. Download Samsung Spotify Playlists to Local Files
- Part 2. Import Downloaded Spotify Playlists to iPhone
👣 Step 1: Start AudiCable Audio Recorder. Download and install AudiCable Audio Recorder on your computer. And make sure you know your Spotify account on Samsung. Launch this music recorder after its installation.
👣 Step 2: Check Output Settings. On the top right, click the gear icon to open setting window. By default, your songs will be saved MP3 formats. Select options of output formats, output quality and output path. Then close the setting window.
- Output Format: MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF
- Output Quality: 128kbps, 192kbps, 256kbps, 320kbps
👣 Step 3: Download Spotify Music Playlists. Open built-in Spotify web player on then main interface of AudiCable. Log in Spotify with the same account you used on Samsung phone. Free account and premium account are available. Spotify will sync your music playlists with the same account. Open a Spotify playlist and play from the first song to the last song. Soon after, AudiCable will record all songs from the playlist. After all downloads, move to a song and click the folder icon to open the output folder. All Spotify music are saved to computer for real.
👣 Step 4: Import Downloaded Spotify Playlists to iPhone. Now connect your iPhone to computer and choose Trust on the screen. You can import downloaded Spotify songs to iPhone with two solutions we listed below:
- ❶ Import Downloaded Spotify Playlists to Apple Music via iTunes: Open iTunes on computer, then go to File > Add File to Library/Add Folder to Library. Import music to iTunes Library.
After that connect your iOS device to computer. Click Account to login with your Apple ID. Then click the "device icon" on the left side. Choose Music on the left side bar and tick off Sync Music then on the lower right, click Sync.
Now you can open Apple Music on your iOS device with the same Apple account. All songs are available on your Apple Music on iPhone. But note that all songs on your iOS device will be overwriting after that.
- ❷ Import Downloaded Spotify Playlists to Apple Music via Syncios Mobile Manager: Open Syncios then choose Mobile Manager to start on the main interface.
Connect your iOS device to computer via USB connection. Then go to Music and just click Add to import music from computer to a playlist on your iPhone directly without any data overwriting.
Unlike other recording tools, AudiCable downloads online music for real. It can download and convert songs, but not record. Most of apps just record all sounds in background. With AudiCable, you can be busy on your job while recording music. When recording with AudiCable, all background sounds will not be recorded. Download and have a free try right now! And if you find this guide useful, please share it with people around you.
- Download Lossless FLAC Songs from Tidal
- Rip Music from YouTube Video for Free
- Free Download Deezer Music to MP3/FLAC
- Free Download High Quality 320kbps MP3 and FLAC Songs
- Transfer Spotify Music/Playlists to USB Drive
- Top 9 Best Streaming Music Recorders (2021) - Step by Step Guide
- Download Podcasts on Amazon Music to MP3
- Transfer Spotify Playlists to Apple Music/iTunes Library
- Download Soundtracks from Netflix Top Videos
- Transfer Premium Apple Music to Samsung