Listen to Spotify Music Offline for Free
If you are looking a way to free download Spotify music, you should check this article. It will solve all problems. Follow several questions below then you will find the desired answers. You will know you are in the right place.
⭐ Any official way to listen to Spotify Music for free? -- No
⭐ Is it possible to listen to Spotify Music for free? -- Yes
⭐ Can I save all Spotify music to MP3? -- Yes
⭐ Can I move all Spotify music to my phone/tablet/iPod Touch? -- Yes
⭐ How can I achieve this? -- Follow few steps below.
⛄ Tool Required:
Of course, you need a music converter or recorder. Otherwise, you have to subscribe Spotify Premium from time to time. A professional streaming music recorder like AudiCable Audio Recorder provides a lifetime music plan. It's designed as a 100% workable Spotify music downloader, which enables you to save songs, playlists or album from Spotify to various generic audio formats, with original audio quality and ID3 tags retained.
- Fully support kinds of streaming music apps, including Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, Pandora, etc.
- Record and save streaming music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, ALAC.
- Keep ID3 tags and Hi-Fi audio quality after conversion.
- Free updates & technical support.
⛄ Detailed Guide:
As all Spotify songs are format-protected, you should convert Spotify music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, and ALAC tracks with AudiCable Audio Recorder before you may move or enjoy them offline. Now, we provide a solution that allows you to freely listen to any music on Spotify while automatically saving all tracks in the background. Let's look at how to store Spotify tracks with retained ID3 tags for offline listening. Just a few steps to go. You can save Spotify music without taking up a large chunk of your precious time.
Step 1: Start AudiCable Audio Recorder
The first step it's to download this safe AudiCable Audio Recorder on your computer without any stupid ads or plugins. Launch this program with double clicks. Here we start.
Step 2: Customize the output settings of Spotify songs
You can skip this step if you have customized settings for one time. Navigate to a "setting button" on the top right. Soon after, you will see a pop-up panel which enables you to set the output format (MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, ALAC, AIFF), output quality (128kbps, 192kbps, 256kbps, 320kbps) and output path. Check all settings according to your needs. Then move on.
Step 3: Start Spotify and log in with a free account
On the start-up interface of AudiCable, you can add music platform manually. But all common music platform like Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line Music, Deezer, YouTube Music, Pandora are displayed by default. In this article, we need launch Spotify. It's the first site on this main interface. Click it will initiate built-in Spotify app. Then log in on Spotify. If you have no account, just get a free one right now.
Step 4: Download Spotify songs to local storage
On built-in Spotify app, just start playing songs. At the same time, AudiCable will start recording. you need a stable internet connection. Choose a playlist and start playing orderly. Soon after, all songs from Spotify are recorded. You can do this job in background. If you need, just go to a sound button on the upper right of AudiCable and switch off it to mute condition .
- By default, we create a new file when the silence is more than 180 seconds every time. But you can change this setting via a "record setting" icon on the upper right. Tap it you can choose to Automatically split when the silence is more than (number) milliseconds. Or just choose Do not split to if you want to keep every second.
Step 5: Check downloaded songs
When you finish all records, you can navigate to Recorded column on AudiCable. Here all downloaded histories are displayed. Move to any song, you will see "tag icon" behind the song. Tap it to edit its information. And click the "file icon" to open the output folder.
- If you need to move Spotify music to Android phone, connect your Android phone, choose "Transfer File" as the connection mode on the phone. Then go to "This PC" on the computer to open its internal storage. Copy downloaded Spotify music from the computer to it. Then open any music app on this Android phone, scan songs from local disk. Then you can listen to music offline on Android phone.
- If you need to move Spotify music to iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you need Syncios Mobile Manager or iTunes. Because you could not move music to your iOS device directly owing to the limits on Apple part. After importing music to your iPhone, check music in Apple Music app.
- If you need to move Spotify Music to a USB flash drive or SD card (Find a SD card reader for SD card). Plug it into computer. Then go to "This PC" on the computer to open its internal storage. Copy downloaded Spotify music from the computer to it. Then you can enjoy it on your car via USB flash drive. Or plug SD card into your phone and enjoy Spotify music offline.
- All these methods are for personal or educational use only.
- You should not use this tool to private or distribute music.
If you are looking for a reliable solution to save music from Spotify or other music sources, then AudiCable will be a great helper! Have a free try and enjoy Hi-Fi Spotify music freely right now! Just do not hesitate and give it a shot!