Save Tidal Music to MP3 Freely
If you want to share downloaded Tidal music with your friends, you are not allowed. Because all files are encrypted formats which could only be played in Tidal and could not be transferred. You need to pay for those songs and your friends also need to pay for those songs from month to month. Most of us want to end the subscription with all downloaded songs retained. But you could not find any official way. Therefore in this article, we are going to help you end this problem. All downloaded songs from Tidal will be saved as MP3 songs within a few steps. Let's go through all steps right now.
AudiCable Audio Recorder
- Download music from Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line, Deezer, YouTube, Pandora and etc.
- Record and save premium music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF.
- Fully support for kinds of streaming music apps.
- Keep Hi-Fi audio quality after conversion.
- Free updates & technical support.
Steps to Download Tidal Music Forever
Actually, if you need to move an audio files, firstly, you need to check its file format. Not all kinds of formats are compatible with music players. For instance, you need save songs to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF songs without damages and quality loss, then you own those songs for a lifetime. With that purpose, we create AudiCable Audio Recorder. You can freely download all Tidal music with this helpful music recorder.
- All these methods are for personal use only.
- You should not use this method to distribute or pirate music.
Step 1: Install AudiCable Audio Recorder
Get the AudiCable Audio Recorder downloaded to your computer. Then simply run it. On the primary interface, all of the most common music sources you may need are listed. If you need to add other music sources, AudiCable also allows it.
Step 2: Check output parameters
At the first time we use this app, you'd better set up the output format, output quality. What's more, locate a proper folder on computer to save all downloaded songs later. Go to the upper right, there is a "setting icon" . Tap it to change default output parameters.
- Output Format: MP3, AAC, FLAC, WAV, AIFF
- Output Quality: 128kbps, 192kbps, 256kbps, 320kbps
Step 3: Run Tidal to play songs
Start Tidal on AudiCable. Do not run the separate app, otherwise AudiCable could not detect songs playing on Tidal. At the first time, you need to log in with a Tidal account. All kinds of subscription are available. Because playing music via Tidal, you could not listen to a complete version unless you are one of the subscribers. Play a song you need or start songs in a playlist.
Step 4: Download Tidal songs as MP3 songs
When playing the song, AudiCable will start recording simultaneously. All songs will be saved as MP3 songs if you select MP3 as the output format before. And all sounds will not be recorded except music from Tidal. Do not worry about if you need to do all works quietly in background.
- Find a "sound" icon on the upper right of AudiCable. Tap it you can mute the sound when recording. But all songs will be recorded normally. Actually, AudiCable is downloading the song instead of recording.
- Find a "record setting" icon . You can choose to Automatically split when the silence is more than (number) milliseconds or select Do not split to keep the silence.
Step 5: Move downloaded songs to a portable device
Stop the recording then go to move to any song. You will see a "file icon" . Tap it to open the output folder. All Tidal music are downloaded as MP3 songs. Therefore you can move them to any portable device without restriction. Just open a music player on your device, then import all downloaded songs from local space. Then enjoy all songs even without internet connection.
After reading this article, you should get a perfect way to keep tidal Music in MP3 format and make it easier to transfer real downloaded tidal music to any portable device. Have a free try right now! If you find this guide is useful, please share it with people around you.