Enjoy Free Playback of Taylor Swift Songs
Taylor Swift, born on December 13, 1989 in Pennsylvania, USA, an American female singer, songwriter, music producer, and actor. Having sold over 200 million records worldwide, Swift is one of the best-selling music artists of all time. Inspired by personal life, Taylor Swift released a lot of popular songs, such as "I Knew You Were in Trouble", "Out of the Woods", Shake It Off", "Blank Space", "Bad Blood", etc.
When listening to Taylor Swift's songs, have you considered downloading these songs to your local computer? If you have thought about it, then you need to subscribe to a streaming service. Otherwise, you can not get access to Taylor Swift's albums even for online listening. Since streaming music platforms will restrict the transmission of music through a special encryption format, have you considered how to keep the downloaded songs when you need to cancel the subscription?
If you want to enjoy free playback of Taylor Swift's songs without a subscription, you come to the right place. This article lists a simple solution to download Taylor Swift's albums in plain formats. It enables you to transfer the downloaded songs to any device.
📝 To-do List with Taylor Swift's Albums
- ☑ Enjoy playback of Taylor Swift's music on PC, iOS, or Android devices forever.
- ☑ Offline play Taylor Swift's music with a common media player.
- ☑ Add Taylor Swift's music as BGM when editing a video.
- ☑ Burn Taylor Swift's music to a CD.
- ☑ Transfer Taylor Swift's music to a USB flash drive.
- ☑ Add Taylor Swift's music to Virtual DJ.
- ☑ Customize ringtones with Taylor Swift's songs.
- ☑ Other purposes.
Check all the points above, which one do you need to achieve? To make it possible, AudiCable Audio Recorder is the best choice for you. When you subscribe to a streaming music service, you can only download encrypted files. But with AudiCable, you can download and convert the songs as common formats. This all-in-one music recorder gives multiple options to download music. Most popular music sources are supported by AudiCable. Moreover, you are allowed to add other music sources manually if needed. Check the main features of AudiCable below, then follow the detailed steps to download Taylor Swift's music for offline listening.
AudiCable Audio Recorder
- Download music from Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal, Line Music, Deezer Music, YouTube, Pandora, SoundCloud, etc.
- Save music as MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF.
- Download original quality music with ID3 tags.
- Support to record songs in a quiet mode in the background.
- Support to customize songs as ringtones.
Steps to Download Taylor Swift's Albums and Enjoy Free Playback
Step 1: Download and install AudiCable Audio Recorder on your computer, then start this program. Are you a user of Spotify, Amazon Music, Tidal Music, Apple Music, or other music services? Never mind, AudiCable can be helpful for all of you. On the start-up interface of AudiCable, the most popular music platforms are listed. Scroll down and click the "Add Other Source" button then you can input the website name and URL to add your own music sources.
Step 2: Here we take Spotify as an example. Because for Spotify users, both Spotify Free and Spotify Premium accounts are feasible. In addition, Spotify is the world's largest music streaming service provider. With more than 70 million songs, Spotify is a great choice to download Taylor Swift's songs. Click Spotify on the main interface of AudiCable to start the built-in Spotify Web Player.
Step 3: After that, go to the upper right, click the setting button. From the pop-up setting page, you can select your preferred output format (MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF), output quality, and output folder. The output quality is up to 320kbps when you set the output format as MP3 or AAC. For other output formats, you can save the original quality of songs. But the lossless compression will occupy more space.
Step 4: When all settings are adjusted, we start recording Taylor Swift's songs. On Spotify, search Taylor Swift, then open a music album. Start playing the song, automatically, AudiCale will start recoding the song with ID3 tags. And songs will be saved one by one and well organized as separate files. While downloading songs, you can do other tasks. AudiCable does not record other noises in the system.
Step 5: AudiCable records songs at original speed because the multi-speed conversion is easily detected by music apps. You' better download songs in this safe way. After downloading all songs, you can keep them forever and enjoy the free playback of Taylor Swift's albums without restrictions.
In just a few simple steps, AudiCable Audio Recorder can download Taylor Swift's albums locally. Additionally, by using AudiCable Audio Recorder, you can even download Taylor Swift's songs through a free Spotify account. After downloading the songs you need, you have the real right to use these songs. Download this useful music tool and enjoy a free playback of Taylor Swift's songs right now!
- Set Apple Music as Ringtone on iPhone 13
- Play Apple Music on iPhone 13 after Canceling Subscription
- Download Lossless FLAC Songs from Tidal
- Rip Music from YouTube Video for Free
- Download Spotify Music to iPhone 13 without Premium
- Add Spotify Music to iMovie on iPhone/iPad
- Offline Play Spotify Music on Apple Watch 6/5/4/3/SE without Premium
- Download Amazon Music to Lossless FLAC Songs
- Offline Play Amazon Music on Apple Watch 6/5/4/3/SE